December 12, 2017, 03:23:49 AM

Author Topic: new guy  (Read 1220 times)

Offline tripod

new guy
« on: June 10, 2005, 12:43:22 AM »
  Just thought id introduce myself.  Been checking out your site for a while and seems pretty cool.

Offline MI_Yankee

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: new guy
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 06:40:03 AM »
Welcome! 

What's your favorite firearm or bow, and what the types of game do you like to hunt.  I'm sure you'll find other folks in  here who share your interests.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 02:32:38 PM »
Welcome tripod!!  Let us know what you like to throw on the grill!   :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline tripod

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 11:32:47 PM »
  THANKS FOR THE WELCOME.  i LIVE IN NORTHERN CA AND AM A DIE HARD BLACKTAIL HUNTER.  i ALSO DO SOME VARMINT AND FERAL HOG HUNTING,  AND RIGHT NOW IM GETTING READY FOR THE SALMON RUN TO START. wE HAVE SOME REALLY GOOD FISHING ON THE SACRAMENTO RIVER AND SOME GOOD LAKE RIGHT NEAR WHERE I LIVE

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 06:54:44 PM »
It's funny Tripod, as I was reading what you typed, I was thinking, "I wish I lived up there."  But then I got to thinking that you probably wished that you lived down here with us Rednecks! ;D  Cain't have the best of both worlds I guess.......

Welcome to the board, and jump in whenever you can.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 08:29:56 PM »
Tripod, what BC says is very true! Welcome here, and get comfy. This is the camp to kick you feet up in and have a good time, or side over to that bear rump sizzling over the fire, and carve yourself a healthy chunk off. Try The beans, too. Firekidd will suggest you stay downwind from the flames after eating the beans. He has put out several serious gas fires in his time. The last time, he was standing by the bean gasser on the wrong side of the fire, upwind, and they both got flash singed.  Firekidd's gal says his eyebrows and eyelashes have almost grown back, but the gas culprit still has no hair on that side of his head and has a permanent sun tan on that side of his body, too. They are easy to recognize one a crowd, the upwind standing silent gas passers. They have no hair on one side and look sunburned all the time.  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Hands

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2005, 04:34:59 AM »
Howdy and welcome!  :D

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2005, 09:30:20 PM »
hey nice to have u here at gut pile style hake urself feel at home
its a bird its a plane its a....