October 22, 2017, 08:45:16 PM

Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 1235 times)

Offline dartonmav60

« on: June 15, 2005, 05:01:15 PM »
Hello, I live in southern stone county near Branson Mo.I'm 62yrs old and I love to bowhunt deer, i shoot a Darton Maverick Recurve,Wiskerbiscuit,ACC,s with a glove release.I use the Treelounge 100% of the time.I live on Table Rock Lake and do a lot of fishing also.Always looking for a new site and new friends.
If a man speaks in the woods and a woman doesn't hear him,is he still wrong?

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 06:16:32 PM »
Welcome dartonmav!!!   It sounds like you'll fit right in here.  Hang around - I think you'll like it!!!!  :wink:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Squirrel Commander

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 01:44:34 PM »
First off wel come to Gut pile Style!! it is always great to have new members. That Darton is a great bow. My brother in law bought it last year, and he loves it.
                                                                                                     Good huntin'
One shot, make 'em drop like a rock.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 07:55:03 PM »
Welcome, Dartonmav!  I'm gonna call you "Dart", for short, if that's OK. It is really nice to have you here! You are smack dab in some great hunting and fishing there. Hey, you still have great fishing there at your city mun. river dock area, and above there to the highway bridge?  Catch a couple of more trout for me, will ya? I'm having trouble getting back down there.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline dartonmav60

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 06:25:56 AM »
Hey John,is that ther Trout a fish  :wink:I like my fish smooth or with large scales ;D

Mav
If a man speaks in the woods and a woman doesn't hear him,is he still wrong?

Offline Hands

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2005, 04:40:49 AM »
Howdy and welcome! :D

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2005, 09:29:25 PM »
hey nice to ahve u hear just make urself feel at home
its a bird its a plane its a....