October 19, 2017, 04:15:23 PM

Author Topic: One more new guy.  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Darth Duck

One more new guy.
« on: June 15, 2005, 10:01:24 PM »
I hate being the new guy, but I guess you have to start somewhere. I am from the great  state of PA. I hunt deer, small game and my passion, ducks. I am a state moderator on another site like this and I write for a NASCAR (unofficial) website. I have a great sense of humor (and odd) , so if I sound like I am kidding around...I am.  Just wanted to say hello.
Liberals; People with a mind so open their brain has fallen out.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: One more new guy.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 06:19:03 AM »
Thanks for checking out Gut Pile Style Darth!!!!  We hope you stick around!!!   8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 08:10:53 PM »
Darth, it's great having you here! We have a great bunch of folks here around the campfire.  we have a large percentage of outright rascals here that keep things very interesting, and I'm sure you can appreciate that, as well as I do.  Catfishsr chased a bear through the campfire a few minutes ago, with Big58cal and some others in hot persuit.  As they disappeared into the dark I heard ellwoodjake and firekidd holler something about the bear going to get a real spanking when they catch him. The posse was armed with freshly cut  green switch branches, and that troublesome bruin is really gonna get it! We have two sasquaches that do camp duties and whine all the time. I thought they just growled, but Gutpiles has been "rifining" them.  :mrgreen:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Darth Duck

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 01:31:41 AM »
 Nice...I think I can fit in here. I just have to figure a few things out.  :mrgreen:
Liberals; People with a mind so open their brain has fallen out.

Offline Hands

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2005, 04:37:10 AM »
Howdy and welcome Darth  :D

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2005, 09:31:33 PM »
where in pa do u hunt? where in pa do u live? i hunt in pa sometimes when i visit my aunts house well its nice to have u here at gut pile style
its a bird its a plane its a....

Facebook Comments