October 22, 2017, 07:00:15 PM

Author Topic: hey yall  (Read 834 times)

Offline Korean&Proud

• Gut Pile Club Member
hey yall
« on: June 16, 2005, 04:33:39 PM »
hey guys, obviosly im a new member.  been fishing pretty much all 16 years of my life and love it. ive never been hunting but cant wait for the oppurtunity to go.  since my dads in the military I move alot; recently from northeastern Ohio down here to Georgia.  Ive been fishing for crawdads, catfish, bass, blue gill mainly but am always looking to find new things.  Im currently using a rod and reel but am soon going ot take a gander at bow fishing, seems like a ton of fun.  thast pretty much it for now. youll see me around alot, seems liek a great board.

K&P
Heres My Signature

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: hey yall
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 07:49:03 PM »
KoreanandProud, welcome here from an old Indian! Hey, it's great to have you here, and we sure welcome you. You are going to like it here and enjoy other input from some real rascals. OOOPS! I mean, some real characters. Yeah, characters. That's about as good as I can soften it. You are in some really good hunting and fishing where you are at, and we will be doing our best to welcome you and hopefully get you steered to some good fun here.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Hands

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 04:32:58 AM »
Welcome, always good to see another fisherman.  O0 Hope to see ya around.  :D

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2005, 09:28:27 PM »
hey, welcome nice to have u hear at gut pile style
its a bird its a plane its a....