October 24, 2017, 07:32:29 AM

Author Topic: New to Gut Pile  (Read 1159 times)

Offline hunteron60

• Live to BOWHUNT!!
New to Gut Pile
« on: June 17, 2005, 10:10:52 PM »
 Found this site and thought would be fun to join in!Looking forward to sharing your campfire!!
Keep it SIMPLE-Keep it FUN!!!

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: New to Gut Pile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 11:06:34 PM »
Welcome, pull up a stump and sit upwind of the fire and/or BC. You'll wanna kick up your feet some , the B.S. can get a little deep round these parts.Have some cat..errr....rat.. errr.... Squirrel.. yeah that's it , squirrel and tell us what your about.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Korean&Proud

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 12:14:48 AM »
hey bro, im also new but love it here. Im sure you will.'

K&P
Heres My Signature

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 07:19:45 PM »
Welcome to Gut Pile Style Hunteron60!!!  Thanks for checking us out!!    8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 07:09:27 AM »
Welcome!  And don't let Mosparky fool you.  I'm good for a little while longer since I just had my monthly bath! :D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2005, 10:15:39 AM »
Hunteron60, welcome to the Dalton gang! Whoops! I mean, the GP Gang! The Daltons are over in the next ravine. they are a drunken, reveling, sodden bunch. We are a refined gentle folk that hunt and fish with a passion. Well, maybe we are still working the the refined part, but we have good intentions. It's true, a bunch of the folks had baths last month. We got caught in a thunderstorm and slipped into the creek on the way to camp. You should have been here the other night. We had baked carp and roasted possum. I think it was possum. There was a colorful discussion as to what was in the big iron kettle.  :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2005, 11:45:50 AM »
hey bc were kinda alike when it goes to the bath thing ;D
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline Hands

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2005, 04:47:19 AM »
Howdy and welcome! Hope'n to see ya around.  :D