October 20, 2017, 01:19:11 AM

Author Topic: its me again  (Read 759 times)

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
its me again
« on: July 01, 2005, 02:58:34 AM »
i made a new message because last time i made a poll i just didn't know what i was doing so let me introduse myself again I'm charlie and I'm 12 years old i live in Maryland and i go hunting at fort mead and i like hunting in Pennsylvania this year I'm going for my triple trophy (deer,Turkey,bear) and I'm new at this site and i think i might have the basics but im still confused on a couple of things
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline DIXIEBANJO

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: its me again
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 10:48:29 AM »
Welcome to Gutpilestyle! O0
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 11:25:02 PM »
Hey Charlie,

I'm from Wisconsin and would sure like to know more about what its like to hunt in Maryland. These folks here at gut pile would be more than happy to give you a hand. They are some of the best  on the web or anywhere else for that matter.
Good luck in your pusuite of the triple... thats a mighty big ambition for a young man of 12 years young. Best of luck to you my man! Stay in touch...

We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005, 10:24:13 AM »
at my aunts house in they have a bear in there woods so when it comes bear season i knwo where im going to go to get one and last year i went turkey hunting and got a nice one within about and hour of waiting
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline Hands

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2005, 04:43:37 AM »
Howdy and welcome  :D

Facebook Comments