October 21, 2017, 10:08:31 AM

Author Topic: DEER & TURKEY HUNTS IN OHIO !!!!!!  (Read 1331 times)

Offline dawn

DEER & TURKEY HUNTS IN OHIO !!!!!!
« on: July 02, 2005, 02:39:04 PM »
Hello!!!!!!!!
        We are still taking bookings for Deer and or Turkey hunts in southeastern Ohio. We offer guided and partially guided hunts on our private land and includes lodging and meals!!

However, we are unable to follow the rules layed out on this forum and don't care enough about any of you to actually contribute anything to the site. We just want your money.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 12:27:15 PM by Ks_Sniper »

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Re: DEER & TURKEY HUNTS IN OHIO !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 05:43:53 PM »
Hey KS I like the little twist that you added with your edit....

Keep up the good work!!!
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 09:41:36 PM »
Way to go Ks..................I was wondering how long it would take to set 'em straight O0
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2005, 08:35:23 AM »
Ks_, I don't think they will be back. You did good, my thinking. Spam is spam, free ride is free ride.  O0 O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments