October 19, 2017, 09:00:30 AM

Author Topic: Taking care of business....  (Read 4828 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Taking care of business....
« on: August 27, 2003, 08:36:26 PM »
I ran across this on another site and had to share it.  ..... What will they think of next? ........ :roll:

"The TREE WIZ is a new product designed for allowing hunters to relieve themselves while in the stand. It's portable and simple to operate. The installation is easy. The product was designed and tested by hunters. It allows for a very simple one-hand operation. Male or female hunters can use the TREE WIZ. It is effective, and will not be in your way. If you spend a lot of time in your stand waiting on that big one, then you have to install a TREE WIZ.
To contact TREE WIZ and place your order: www.treewiz.com or (217) 847-3836"

Whoever the guinea pig is.... let us know how it turns out.   :)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline DeathFromAbove

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 12:00:36 PM »
Hehe.... I thought that's what plastic coke bottles were for?? :lol:

Offline southern sun

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2003, 11:01:34 PM »
i always thought you was supposed to "go" all around your tree.  makes for better hunting.  lol :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
P.S.  I QUIT!  I'M GOIN' HUNTIN'!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2003, 03:42:03 AM »
Even better, If you can wait longer before you have to "go", save it for the clowns that are out walking and end up under your treestand! Don't use the gizmo, just let it fly and rain! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline southern sun

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2003, 04:14:38 AM »
LMAO  LMAO  LMAO!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
P.S.  I QUIT!  I'M GOIN' HUNTIN'!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 06:32:05 AM »
Gutpiles, extend the hose to within about 5 feet from the ground, next to the sign that says, THIRSTY STILL HUNTERS, FREE DRINK! You will have to run a couple of loops in the hose, so it will hold some golden liquid refreshment. Maybe put a couple of Mountain Dew stickers on the sign, or maybe, GatorAid, etc. That would be the time to have a trail cam hidden, focused on the "free drink", too! :shock:  :oops:  :wink:  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline DIXIEBANJO

Re: Taking care of business....
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2005, 02:58:40 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D My cousin ,who just has to have everything perfect when he hunts.(scent block,complete camo,and all that trivial stuff) Had something like that in his stand.He wasnt payin attention,and spilled it all over himself. ;D ;D Boy was he mad.Another time when he was blackpowder hunting,he saw a huge buck 50 yards away............he had left his primers at home. :roll: Poor Ed.............
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2005, 02:59:25 PM »
Gutpiles, extend the hose to within about 5 feet from the ground, next to the sign that says, THIRSTY STILL HUNTERS, FREE DRINK! You will have to run a couple of loops in the hose, so it will hold some golden liquid refreshment. Maybe put a couple of Mountain Dew stickers on the sign, or maybe, GatorAid, etc. That would be the time to have a trail cam hidden, focused on the "free drink", too! :shock:  :oops:  :wink:  :twisted:
                 ;D ;D ;D
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Squirrelhunter91

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2005, 03:31:13 PM »
LOL.... That is just wrong.. LMAO... ;D ;D

Offline Squirrel Commander

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2005, 09:51:42 PM »
I tape surgical tubing to my "junk and let it flowinto a water bottle. J\k That would be gross. I cant believe that they actuially have something like that. I shouldnt imagine that they will be making that much money.
One shot, make 'em drop like a rock.

Facebook Comments