October 19, 2017, 09:00:12 AM

Author Topic: New here Hunt hard and hunt long  (Read 872 times)

Offline tenman76

New here Hunt hard and hunt long
« on: July 02, 2005, 10:56:29 PM »
My name is John from the Nashville Tn area. I hunt just about everything under the sun. I have a hell of a squirrel dog and quail dog. I will brag about them often because they make me proud. A good dog should make a man PROUD! I hunt a Tennessee Brindle Cur and a Britney Spaniel. I have had some kick ass Labs in the past too but they are hard to love when they tear up everything under the sun( they are the best looking dogs though and hard not to love if you have a good kennel). I have strong opinions and respect others but what i think is right you should too. Screw poaching unless you have to have it to eat and you probably don't if you have access here. Hunt Hard and Hunt Long. Above all have fun Hunting and teach a kid.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: New here Hunt hard and hunt long
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 06:06:30 AM »
Welcome to Gutpiles, John! You are in good company here, and we are really glad to have you from the great city of Nashville. So, how's squirrel hunting in your neck of the woods? I hear there are some squirrels migrating towards you, fleeing from Mr. Death From Below, our very own member and Global Moderator Big58cal.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline tenman76

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 05:07:00 PM »
I have a farm in the Lawrenceburg Tn area and hunting is pretty good. It can always be better though. Great sight!!! Hunt Hard and Hunt Long

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 11:43:19 AM »
welcome nice to have u here at gutpile style and feel free to speak your mind
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline Hands

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2005, 04:45:50 AM »
Howdy and welcome John  :wink: