November 21, 2017, 07:14:33 AM

Author Topic: Gut Pile Style Chat!  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Gut Pile Style Chat!
« on: January 26, 2004, 07:54:51 PM »
Ok boys and girls..... trying something new.   I've installed a chat room for the board. It's set up as a new category on the index page.  I'm learning the in's and out's right now, but the basics are pretty simple.  (There's also a tutorial on the page).  Just register with your normal board name and password, select the default room and click on "chat".  You're there!   It might be fun when you see someone on the board and want to ask them a question or just shoot the breeze for awhile.  If there's enough interest, we could even try to set up a time / date for a few members to meet and chat.  Let me know what you think.   :D

Here's the link if you haven't found it already....   Gut Pile Style Chat
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Gut Pile Style Chat!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2004, 09:21:11 AM »
:) Gutpiles, you just keep doin' it, don't ya? Ya just keep coming up with great ideas, that is! It sounds like a lot of fun, and should be educational, also. Yep, if this goes ahead, I am going to enjoy it very much. I can't suggest any hours, I get off work at midnight and most of you good folks are already pounding the pillow and dreaming about hunting. I just work 4 nights per week, so I am game for any hours.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments