November 18, 2017, 04:23:42 PM

Author Topic: Board Promotion !!!!!!!!!!  (Read 791 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Board Promotion !!!!!!!!!!
« on: February 04, 2004, 07:54:54 PM »
Alright boys and girls.....  We've got a great core group and now's a good time for the board to grow.   Let's have a little competition to bring in some friends.  Whoever brings us the most participating members by the end of the month will receive their choice of any one of our short sleeve white t-shirts, or hat, or mug.  (I know, I know, not exactly the lottery, but we be po'!)  I realize that someone could just sign up some bogus names and claim them, but I know you guys better than that and I trust you all!  :D

Bring in your friends from work, hunting club or wherever.   All they have to do is drop me a pm with the name of the person that referred them.  We'll announce the winner asap!  

Remember, this is a board for the members.  If there's something that you want to see added or if you friends want something that isn't here - just let us know!   :D   Let's make this a place for everyone!
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2004, 09:25:32 PM »
Just bumpin' this one back to the top.  :wink:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 12:19:15 PM »
Bumpin' for anyone who isn't aware. :D

Facebook Comments