November 19, 2017, 11:10:12 AM

Author Topic: knife hunts  (Read 3965 times)

Offline john

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
recap
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2004, 09:05:00 AM »
ok briar and pine had a falling out and are no longer hooked up with one another,its a shame but that stuff happens. i'mgoing down to tenn.in a few weeks to bow hunt some hog. i'll see if i can get pine to join us here. you guys would love him

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
knife hunts
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2004, 03:30:20 AM »
That sounds great, getting him hooked up online with us! It's too bad about their falling out, downright sad. Hey, John, ask him about the making knives, will you?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
knife hunts
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2004, 10:31:45 AM »
If your gonna Knife hunt em, I agree with a bayonnet on a good rifle. Reminds me of a friend who underwent bayonnet training in bootcamp before a tour of Vietnam courtesy Uncle Sam. The D.I. told them,"If the bayonnet gets stuck in the enemy, just shoot him and it'll come unstuck."Being a thinking man and smart ass my friend promptly asked the D.I. why on earth he would let the enemy get within bayonnet range , if he still had ammo to unstick the bayonnet? Needless to say the D.I. was not amused.A fine example that "military intelligence" is an oximoron.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

travo

knife hunts
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2005, 09:14:09 PM »
you would have to be completely psycho to go knife hunting a wild boar

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
  • callin with the best.....
knife hunts
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2005, 09:47:27 PM »
yeah that you would
its hard enough to kill oppusoms with a knife let alone a boar. wow
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Orion

• Applied for my club membership...
  • You've enough time to sleep when you're dead.
Re: knife hunts
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2005, 09:58:20 AM »
I admit knife hunting is ultraprimate. I like to think we climbed to the top of the food chain cause we quit doing it like that. I have several hunting knives, those stay in the bag til guttin time or if someone... *cough* "my brother" makes a bad shot and then have to slit the throat. You ever try to get inside a whitetail to do some slitting when it really doesn't want you inside the feet? Yeah you can get beat pretty bad. If I take boar it will be from a comfortable distance, safe up 15 ft in a tree with a video camera watching someone else try to do some fancy knifework.
Be careful what you say to someone with nothing. Its almost like having it all.
-Todd Snider

We're All Here Cause We're Not All There.

Offline affordablehoghunts

• http://affordablehoghunts.com
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2005, 05:28:23 PM »
IF You wanna see some nice knife hunting pics check out affordablehoghunts.com. It might sound crazy but aknife kills quicker than a gun in most cases on hogs.

Offline Orion

• Applied for my club membership...
  • You've enough time to sleep when you're dead.
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2005, 09:03:53 PM »
IF You wanna see some nice knife hunting pics check out affordablehoghunts.com. It might sound crazy but aknife kills quicker than a gun in most cases on hogs.

Maybe so... But I dunno if I wanna try it myself. I kind of value my legs... and my life for that matter. though I'd love to try to take one with the bow.
Be careful what you say to someone with nothing. Its almost like having it all.
-Todd Snider

We're All Here Cause We're Not All There.

Facebook Comments