December 16, 2017, 07:29:03 PM

Author Topic: New guy  (Read 2209 times)

Offline Wolfer

New guy
« on: July 10, 2005, 07:27:58 PM »
Hey All,

I'm Wolfer and have hunted all over the west from wolves in AK to Prarie poodles in Wy. I have done predator control for the state and privately. If it eats meat i have probably chased it.

Wolfer
Kyle
If there are No Dogs In heaven
I AINT GOIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: New guy
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 07:29:11 PM »
Sounds like you've come to the right place!  Welcome aboard!!   :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 09:09:24 PM »
welcome! dont worry im new here to O0
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2005, 10:04:43 PM »
Hey welcome to the campfire.. brush of a spot on the ground and have a seat, go ahead and push a sasquatch out of the way if you dare.... If you hunt bear than you will find a few kindred spirits in here...  bearman is  lurking in the shadows of the fire here trying to sneak up on the bear that is trying to steal  john's famous squirrel gravy..(Tastes so good it'll make your tounge smack your brains loose.)
I think there are a few others around here...  LadyT and her husband are over there working on a hide for a new taxidermy mount... 
let's see that's squirrel sniper over there cleaning and polishing that marlin with the flower patterned sling...  :twisted:  :twisted:
There are many more that come and go.... bigcal, john A, KS sniper and of course GP keep out the rifraff and the "unwanted" 
So enjoy the place and jump in where you can!!!
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2005, 09:33:07 PM »
welcome! dont worry im new here to O0
well i used to be new :twisted:
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline Wolfer

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 06:06:43 PM »
WoW I guess I Been Gone awhile....Well Im Back and same thing Goes If it eats Meat i have probaly hunted It and chances are It was from Behind a pack on dogs
Kyle
If there are No Dogs In heaven
I AINT GOIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 07:04:48 PM »
Welcome back Wolfer!!  Glad to see you found your way back!   O0
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 02:02:18 AM »
Great to see you here Wolfer! And, it's sure good to see you back again, firekidd!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 04:43:54 PM »
Now theres a post from the past....welcome back..... O0
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline meatisgood

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 10:57:31 PM »
Welcome back, I'm interested in hearing some stories about predator hunting I've never done it and it has always interested me. ;D
Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.
"Ted Nugent"

Facebook Comments