December 11, 2017, 08:10:26 AM

Author Topic: New guy  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Wolfer

Re: New guy
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2008, 12:55:23 AM »
Welll Meat Ill see If i can Oblige. I have taken the last 2 years Off do to Family and Working construction Didnt leave to Much time to Hunt. But I Finally Got tired of Bouncing all Over and tooK a real Job where I can Get back into to it. My youngest son is 11 adn Gung Ho about Chasing critters. So this season we will prolly Turn it up and Lay in some fur And a Bear Hunt In the fall with airedales and predator Calls Is allready in the works. But So as Not to Disappoint I did Locate a a couple Old Pics Hiding in the back of the harddrive thatll Ill throw Up Soon.

And Thanx for the warm rewelcoming
Kyle
If there are No Dogs In heaven
I AINT GOIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 08:27:36 AM »
Great to see you here Wolfer! And, it's sure good to see you back again, firekidd!  O0

Uh, John.......  You may want to look at the date of Firekidd's post..... :roll: ;D

Welcome back Wolfer.  As you can see, John is our resident Geriatric Indian.  If you see him out running around with just a loin cloth on, he's wandered off again.  Please make sure he makes it back to the reservation safely. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2008, 02:42:48 PM »
Uh, John.......  You may want to look at the date of Firekidd's post..... :roll: ;D

Welcome back Wolfer.  As you can see, John is our resident Geriatric Indian.  If you see him out running around with just a loin cloth on, he's wandered off again.  Please make sure he makes it back to the reservation safely. O0
:roll: OOOPS! I hope he isn't lost or the big blonde sasquatch didn't kidnap him again. You all remember what happened that time. He called it rape, but we know the real story.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments