October 19, 2017, 06:59:06 AM

Author Topic: South Carolina Bill Would Allow The Purchase Of More Guns  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
South Carolina Bill Would Allow The Purchase Of More Guns
« on: February 08, 2004, 03:22:50 PM »
COLUMBIA, SC—Gun buyers could purchase more than one pistol at a time under a bill that cleared a South Carolina Senate subcommittee late last week. Current state law limits people to buying no more than one pistol every 30 days, which Sen. Ronnie Cromer (R-SC) says prevents gun collectors from buying pistols with sequential serial numbers.

The bill has passed the South Carolina House and will now go before the full Senate Judiciary Committee.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
South Carolina Bill Would Allow The Purchase Of More Guns
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2004, 11:25:20 PM »
Did their lawmakers figure that out all by themselves? I doubt it! It proves even dummies can smarten up, a little. :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments