November 22, 2017, 05:21:39 PM

Author Topic: Hunting/Fishing Show This Weekend  (Read 838 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Hunting/Fishing Show This Weekend
« on: February 09, 2004, 08:00:26 PM »
I realize this is kinda' short notice, but there's a big Hunting/Fishing show going on this weekend here in Louisville, KY.  It's the Jim Strader Show.  It's about the biggest in the state.  Below is a link to the information:

http://www.jimstrader.com/expo_dates.htm

If anyone feels like coming down for the weekend, or a day, let me know.  I'll be there on Saturday for a while just goofing off and seeing some old friends and meeting some new people.  Sunday, I've got to work the Hunter Education booth from 9 AM - 1:30 PM.  If you decide to come down, drop by and see me.  I'm in my early 30's and have somewhat of a beard.

It's a really good show!  There's anything you could ever want there.  You can also visit some outfitters and book hunts if you so desire.  There's directions on the web site on how to get there (it's really easy, even for downtown Louisville).  Drop me a line if you think you're coming and I'll be sure that I'm around.  My e-mail address is:  Big58cal@earthlink.net
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 12:15:23 PM »
I wish it was closer to NC - sounds like alot of fun.  About the only good shows around here are in Charlotte.  You big city guys have all the luck!  :D    Be sure to invite some folks to come see us.   8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 08:15:51 PM »
If my Gutpile Style shirt isn't dirty, I'll wear it tomorrow!  Nothing like free advertisement!

What you should do is check on getting a few nice short sleeve button-up shirts made, with the logo embroidered on the back!  If you can check on getting some made, I'll buy one.  With all of the different "functions" I go to, it would be some nice advertisement.

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2004, 10:04:05 PM »
Any word on the embroidered shirts?

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2004, 10:25:34 PM »
It's a good idea - I'll have to do some more checking to see what I can come up with.  We can get easily get golf shirts with the sublimation process but I'll have to go another route for embroidery.  I'll see what I can do.  :D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments