November 19, 2017, 10:44:10 PM

Author Topic: It's almost that time of year....  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
It's almost that time of year....
« on: February 11, 2004, 02:44:21 PM »
It's about time for me and my crew to start working on some Crappie cover down south.   Each year we have a work day on the water and it seems to pay off pretty well.  How about everyone else - do you make your own or let mother nature take care of things on her own?
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 07:32:52 PM »
Go around your neighborhood a week or so after Christmas.  You'll get all of the Christmas trees you could want!  They make perfect cover for a pond/lake.  The year that we built the 5 acre lake, I went around here in Louisville collecting Christmas trees.  I think we eventually sunk about 150 trees!  It's a nightmare fishing in there if you don't know where the trees are! :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline catfishsr

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 09:07:51 PM »
GUT          

fishing hole bad place for a  :roll: catfish
NONE STAND AS TALL AS THE PERSON WHO BENDS OVER TO HELP A CHILD.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2004, 12:41:21 PM »
Yep, those wood trout are pretty tough! I can guess where BC has unwelcome company fish! Hey, you get enough big time bass fisherman to fish your lake, just harvest the lures after season. You  probably wouldn't have to have a day job, you could get rich selling the lures. The trees would look like Christmas trees after the guys leave.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments