October 23, 2017, 10:04:24 PM

Author Topic: new hunter from North Carolina  (Read 1342 times)

Offline hickory50

new hunter from North Carolina
« on: July 20, 2005, 07:09:13 PM »
Howdy ya'll. I'm new here and glad to find a place to talk about hunting. I like deer hunting, and small game hunting. I live in the northwest part of N.C.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: new hunter from North Carolina
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 08:44:54 PM »
Welcome to the Pile Hickory50!!!!!   8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 12:09:07 AM »
Welcome,
                 I have some kin -folk in the Anderson area. The wife and I have  a vacation planned for SEPT. In the Murrels Inlet area. They have some unique squirrels  in the Huntington beach area.
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 12:43:34 PM »
Welcome, Hickory!  O0 O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 300mag

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 08:55:52 PM »
hey glad to meet ya. have hunted nc 4 times with my 2 sons and just love it there. by the way i am from pa. hope to get back there with the bow soon.. got one in college; kinda tough on the budget.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 09:01:45 PM »
hey glad to meet ya. have hunted nc 4 times with my 2 sons and just love it there. by the way i am from pa. hope to get back there with the bow soon.. got one in college; kinda tough on the budget.

Welcome 300mag!!! You've come to the right place.  Stick around - you'll like it!   O0
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline bowhunter#34

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 06:05:50 PM »
  hell0 welcome aboard I live in south eastern part of North Carolina just wanted to say hi and safe hunting

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2005, 08:15:44 PM »
  hell0 welcome aboard I live in south eastern part of North Carolina just wanted to say hi and safe hunting

Bowhunter#34 - Welcome to the Pile!!!   O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2005, 07:49:55 AM »
Bowhunter#34, welcome to the bunch! Buncha hunters and fisherpersons! I gotta be gender correct here, ya know. Y'all kick back and enjoy these rascals (oops, I mean, folks) here.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments