November 24, 2017, 11:40:44 AM

Author Topic: Fall away rests  (Read 1570 times)

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Fall away rests
« on: July 24, 2005, 01:05:00 AM »
I just bought a ripcord fall away rest. Seems to work pretty slick. The bow season for Elk opens up pretty soon and my hunting buddy saw " the 8 x 8" last weekend. He's a monster. Now if only I could hit the broad side of a barn with this thing..........................
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Re: Fall away rests
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 10:09:45 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D....................I hear you bearman. I've been practicin like crazy out here at the rig, and, like you said,it wont matter any if I get a chance at the "big guy". There'll be arrows everywhere but in him................. ;D ;D
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline DeathWind

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 12:17:41 AM »
I have been using fallaways now for 3 years and love them,  havn't looked back and dont plan to.

my 1st was a savage,  then a trapdoor,  now Im shooting Nap's quicktune (forget the number,  but its the fallway made for Mathews bows with the rollar guard.
When I release my arrow Death is in the Wind!

Throw a dart at a map and go there!  Get the tires muddy on the suv.  Trade a hot shower for a plunge in a cold stream.  Take your kids camping and jury-rig a shelter,  Saw kindling from downed trees,  Reel-in breakfast and show them that survival isn't about fleeing from some cyborg on a video screen!

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 12:20:02 AM »
never seen one till this year on my brother in laws bow, i thought that was a slick little item!!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline DeathWind

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2005, 01:24:48 AM »
I was at work when I posted before,  now that im at home my rest is the quicktune 2000 RG....that be the one.

Im thinking of buying another mathews this year,  when I do,  you can bet this rest will be outfitted on that bow as well.
When I release my arrow Death is in the Wind!

Throw a dart at a map and go there!  Get the tires muddy on the suv.  Trade a hot shower for a plunge in a cold stream.  Take your kids camping and jury-rig a shelter,  Saw kindling from downed trees,  Reel-in breakfast and show them that survival isn't about fleeing from some cyborg on a video screen!

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 08:26:19 PM »
i use atrophy taker love it .  i have evan used them on my target bows.  there bullet proof. and accurate

Facebook Comments