November 24, 2017, 08:39:25 PM

Author Topic: Crappie Nights  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Crappie Nights
« on: February 12, 2004, 07:46:07 PM »
Anyone out there like to night fish?  I know alot of people have good luck crappie fishing during the day over brush piles or trolling, but I prefer to night fish.  It's alot cooler, quieter and we just seem to pull in alot more shad.  Nothing like tying up underneath a bridge in April / May - turning the radio on - breaking open the cooler - and watching the poles start to bounce.   :D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Crappie Nights
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 11:40:26 AM »
Gutpiles,right on! this old night fisherman likes to catfish at night. That's when the big boys are out feeding,as we know. Hey,hand me a cold one, will ya? :mrgreen:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline squirrelslayer

• Gut Pile Club Member
Crappie Nights
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2004, 04:23:23 PM »
i like to crappie fish at night time, the best time for me is right after it gets dark......i would always pull 5 or 6  11in crappie out of my favorite brush pile at lake of the ozarks
i love shootin squirrel in the head

Offline Jen

• Gut Pile Club Member
    • Matahota Ranch, LLC
Crappie Nights
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2004, 06:00:04 PM »
I just like "night fishin" :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Jen

april

Crappie Nights
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2004, 06:42:34 PM »
I like to catfish at night....get a couple of buds up...get a few beers flowin...and just sit out and fight the big ol boys. :twisted:  :wink:

Facebook Comments