November 18, 2017, 09:06:10 AM

Author Topic: Hero  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Hero
« on: February 14, 2004, 05:57:36 PM »
Ok, I've got a new hero (if he lives long enough!  :lol: )   I work with a guy that apparently has a pair that are stainless steel ......  Today is Valentines day, as well as his anniversary.  Guess where he's at........  he's hitting a bass tournaments today!!!!  hehe Wow..... I don't think I would live long enough to hook up the boat if I told my wife that.   :lol:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Hero
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2004, 01:28:35 AM »
If your wife is like mine, you would not even get the whole sentence out before the explosion! Or, the wives would inform us we are now residing in our boats! Ya gotta love 'em, and ya gotta humor 'em, too, huh? I am referring to the wives, not necessarily just the boats. :roll:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

april

Hero
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 02:53:50 PM »
I was on a fishing trip with my Dad this past few days....we didn't make it home til day after V-day....(lol)...he got an earful, I tell ya.  This man married my mother on the last day of deer season.....so, every last day, he has to make a choice....last deer hunt of the season OR weeks of constant nagging......poor man, he goes hunting every time... :wink:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Hero
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2004, 07:22:10 PM »
I was a "good man" on Valentine's Day.  I took my wife out.....To the hunting and fishing show!! :D   Had the boy dressed up in a camo shirt and camo bib overalls.   :D  :D

I bought the boy some plastic worms and such to play with.  I bought a shirt (front says "PETA...People for the Eating of Tasty Animals, back says "I Like Cats, I Just Can't Eat A Whole One By Myself"), some Fighting Cock barbeque sauce, and some other stuff! :D   Didn't buy the woman anything! :twisted:   Could be that I'd already bought her a 27" color TV for "her" room.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Hero
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2004, 09:45:42 AM »
BC, you are a very smart and considerate guy! You know the right bait to use,too! I wish I could have been to the show and got to meet you folks. Hey, I like your choice of shirts and logos, especially the one about the target (oooops, I mean,cat)!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments