November 21, 2017, 08:50:32 AM

Author Topic: Hunting Squirrels in Washington State or vacinity.  (Read 1703 times)

Offline emtfire

• http://nwvh.COM
Hunting Squirrels in Washington State or vacinity.
« on: February 15, 2004, 01:17:38 PM »
I am looking for a place to take my son to shoot squirrels in Washington, Idaho, Oregon, or Montana. Last year we went down to Yakima and had very little luck. Any one that wants to exchange info please E-mail me.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Hunting Squirrels in Washington State or vacinity.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2004, 04:42:18 PM »
Wish I could help you, but I live in Kentucky.  What you may want to try (don't know if you have already or not) is contacting the Fish and Wildlife Departments in those states.  They should be able to help you out.  You may also want to either talk with someone in the Wildlife Division or Law Enforcement Division.  I'm guessing one of these two areas (or both) could put you onto a decent place to squirrel hunt.

Also, if those states are anything like Kentucky, you could contact someone in the Hunter Education Department.  Some of the instructors here have "mentor" hunts where they take kids out hunting (usually squirrels).  Fathers or father-figures are encouraged to come also.

Hope this helps!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments