October 22, 2017, 09:54:01 AM

Author Topic: what kind of sights?  (Read 3510 times)

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: what kind of sights?
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2005, 08:15:38 PM »
A few years ago smog became a problem in my area too, about the time the bifocals came along. I had to scope all my rifles. I have a couple of Bushnell's a couple of Simmons and Gasp a couple of Tasco. There are also some old Weavers thrown in. All of them have done a fine job for me.
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: what kind of sights?
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2006, 08:21:25 PM »
All of my rifles except one have scopes on them. As I get older I just think it's better to have them than not.

My NEF Handi-Rifle is a .45/70 that came with factory sights and I put a Williams peep sight on the receiver and like it a lot.

My Mossberg Ulti-mag doesn't really count, but it's a buckshot only weapon so I have tru-glo sights on it. They really help me in the early morning or late afternoon.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments