October 21, 2017, 01:39:36 PM

Author Topic: New to this Site  (Read 1152 times)

Offline popplecop

New to this Site
« on: July 31, 2005, 02:39:54 PM »
I live in south centeral Wisconsin.  My primary hunting interests are: grouse, woodcock, ducks, geese, squirrels and rabbits.  I do hunt deer too, but mostly to take Grandsons or friends from Louisiana.  Shooting interest is almost everything.  Have a real softspot for SxSs and rimfire firearms.  Will chime in at times on most subjects.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: New to this Site
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 09:07:49 PM »
Popplecop, welcome to our pile! O0 You are gonna fit right in here, fella. You folks have some grand hunting and fishing in your neck of the woods. It sounds like you hunt just about everything there, too. I have a pal that lives pretty close to you, a bowhunter that hunts down here in SE Iowa.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 04:59:50 PM »
Welcome aboard!   8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 07:06:34 PM »
hey welcome to gutpile style feel free to speak ur mind
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 07:33:42 PM »
Welcome to the Pile.  Make sure you join in on most subjects, all opinions count. O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Hands

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 06:20:45 PM »
Howdy and Welcome!  O0

Facebook Comments