December 14, 2017, 05:52:27 PM

Author Topic: New to site  (Read 1881 times)

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
New to site
« on: August 15, 2005, 03:12:42 PM »
I love to hunt, I mean I live, breath, eat, even sleep hunt the monster buck, and would also like to say hello.
 Is there any other Vermonters in  here.
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: New to site
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 03:43:13 PM »
those i missed hey all and i am still semi new here too but i will belly up and holler a hello.... kick off the boots and relax.....
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 04:44:12 PM »
Welcome to the site Marlin.  From what I have noticed, I think you maybe the first from Vermont.  No small game hunting?
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 04:49:14 PM »
Welcome to the site Marlin.  From what I have noticed, I think you maybe the first from Vermont.  No small game hunting?

:-[
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 06:59:39 PM »
Looks like we're picking up some good folks!  Welcome Fellas!!!  :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2005, 08:19:19 AM »

I love upland game, squeils, rabbits, birds, waterfowl, they just keep me intune for the big hunts. I will have to say although they are fun, they still don't get the heart pounding like a high, wide rack, 4 1/2 year old monster, coming in down wind, blind to the fact that have him locked up in the crosshairs, just one thing is the chamber loaded. :shock:
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2005, 08:25:01 AM »
I'll agree with the heart pounding with the deer coming in, but you have to admit small game is serious fun.  Besides, you are allowed to kill more squirrel than deer.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 08:52:30 AM »
Yes again you are right, and they also get eye's back into finding game that can hind like Casper the ghost. I mean those little small rats of the tree's can hide, and seem to fly. But after about 6mnth's eye's need the work out. O0
Take a Youth Hunting

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2005, 10:02:22 AM »
Welcome to Gutpiles, Marlin! Vermont is a beautiful place, the entire state. I used to spend a lot of time in Vermont, on business. Troy, VT has a Kraft plant I spent a lot of time in. I was new on a job, and my first day I was sent to that plant for a month. I probally spent about 4 months that year in Vermont at different plants around the state.  We  had a mini warehouse there, too. Hey, are you catching any fish, or burning some powder?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2005, 11:51:07 AM »
Caught a few fish, mostly burning the powder out of the smoke pole, when chasing whitetail.  :roll:
Take a Youth Hunting

Facebook Comments