December 18, 2017, 05:01:29 PM

Author Topic: Camo  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Camo
« on: February 18, 2004, 10:10:11 PM »
I ran across some info on this site for camo.  The talk was pretty good for them....of course, it could have been one of their people.  Oh well,  looks like there may be a couple of deals in there.  I might pick up something in the accessory section.  Just wanted to pass it on in case anyone was interested.

http://www.racoe.com
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Jen

• Gut Pile Club Member
    • Matahota Ranch, LLC
Camo
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 07:42:25 PM »
Thanks, GP!  That looks like a cool site!  Is the 3-pc. suit a good deal for $75.00?  I think it was in the clearance section

Jen :wink:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Camo
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2004, 07:00:17 AM »
The 3 pc. suite seems a little steep.  Everything was cotton.  The different patterns were pretty cool.  I may have to order something.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline john

Camo
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2004, 09:26:09 AM »
this takes me way back to our first camo clothing.back in the 50'syou couldn't buy it. we bought instead sweat pants and hooded sweat shirts.we would use rit dye to get them olive drab.then stencil leaves on them with fabric paint . and as i think backover the years,i never had camo work any better.

Offline mikemike39

Re: Camo
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 07:56:13 PM »
is it me or do you find that most camo fades too quickly......the last two pair of wrangler jeans i bought faded in one season. and i tried my best to wash / dry them special every time . the longest wearing pants / shirts ive had were military bdu's.........thats what I'll buy from now on .

Facebook Comments