October 19, 2017, 07:27:13 PM

Author Topic: Looking for Help  (Read 566 times)

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Looking for Help
« on: August 26, 2005, 12:28:30 PM »
 ???  I going to hunt in N.Y. this year, Essex County. Was wonder anybody in from there, or hunt in Essex???
  I was wonder where to go, or even hook-up with a partner.

Thank You for any help. :)
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: Looking for Help
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 09:10:36 PM »
Marlin - it is a shame to see the state of NY does not seem to be represented here.  I figured there would surely be a few on here.  Well, anyhow, if you ever plan to make a trip to South Western Pennsylvania. I am sure MORAX and I could hook up with you.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 07:37:34 AM »
hecks ya! i dont know nothing bout hunting in new york, i have heard stories but thats all pittsburgh area though come on over!!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 08:04:13 AM »
 :D Thank's , if I ever save up the funds, I'll take ya up on the offer. O0
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Facebook Comments