Author Topic: Latest Collection  (Read 3731 times)

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
Latest Collection
« on: February 23, 2004, 09:40:00 PM »
Latest bunny hunt was a success!  These were taken on game lands near Cold Mountain in W.N.C.  Look closely at the ride!  :twisted:

(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

april

Latest Collection
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 12:37:30 AM »
Lol..that's way cool!  And...those are some nice lookin dogs as well! Congrats on your bunnies! :D

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
Latest Collection
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 07:31:41 PM »
Thank's April. The only thing that sounds better than a symphony of beagles is the 21 gun salute at the end. Don't you agree?
(\__/)
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Latest Collection
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2004, 08:59:17 PM »
I like the ride!!!!  Great looking bunch of rabbits!  Wish I was out there busting them too.  Our seasons are done for the year.

Here's a similar picture that I got off of another site.  The bunch of red at the bottom is spent shotgun shells and boxes.  Notice their hands!!!!! :D

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

april

Latest Collection
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2004, 12:40:28 AM »
Oh, yessir, I most certainly do! Ain't nothin sweeter! :D

Bigcal...lol...that's too cool! :twisted:

Offline Jen

• Gut Pile Club Member
    • Matahota Ranch, LLC
Latest Collection
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2004, 07:43:49 PM »
Now that's funny!!!!  Best laugh I've had all day!!!!

Jen :wink:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Latest Collection
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2004, 05:06:12 PM »
BC, that is priceless! :twisted:  =D>
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Latest Collection
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2004, 07:59:10 PM »
Didn't mean to try to steal your thunder Ellwoodjake!  Since you posted the pic with PETA, though I would share a similar one that was "priceless"!

Yours is actually better in that it lasts longer and reaches more people.  Wish I had a "beater" to do that to!  I wouldn't dare do it to my '99 S-10 though! :D   Glad someone has the ba*** to do it though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
Latest Collection
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2004, 09:49:06 PM »
What do mean , "beater". Now I'm offended :wink: The artwork on the hood was done by a buddy of mine before we ran it in a "tuff truck" race at a local monster truck jam last year. I had origionally planned on primering over it after the race, but after the fanfare, I decided to keep it. I also had a coontail flying from the antennae during the race, so you can imagine how well it was received at a redneck convention. The icing on the cake was that I actually won my division. I drive this truck everyday; to work, hunting, fishing, you name it. The looks and comments I get everyday are priceless. Also, if I ever meet Jeff Foxworthy, I'll show him my redneck theft deterent system - The condition of the vehicle! :lol:
(\__/)
(")_(")

april

Latest Collection
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2004, 11:58:31 PM »
LOL...that is TOO cool! 8)  :D

Facebook Comments