November 24, 2017, 05:23:53 PM

Author Topic: Daily Results - Crazysquirrelpoon  (Read 3998 times)

Offline crazysquirrelpoon

• Gut Pile Guide
Daily Results - Crazysquirrelpoon
« on: August 28, 2005, 12:45:05 PM »
K......i'm not sure if this is exclusivly for bearman, but i'll drop my two cents about my baiting on here for now too.    -  I've only got five bait sites set for now.  They all got hit right away, but for the last couple of days now, the actions been pretty slow.  Only one bait has gotten hit everynight.  We've got a good berry crop and it hasn't froze yet, so there's all kinds of food for them right now (at least that's my excuse).  Hopefully a good frost will come though here soon and salvage my bear season.
Proud Democrat

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: Daily Results - Crazysquirrelpoon
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 08:12:38 PM »
okay, the last two days have sucked big time.  Only two of my baits have gotten hit, so i'm switching to popcorn and bacon grease tonight.  Our season starts tommorrow morning, so hopefully the new smell will pull them in out of curosity.  I'm going to hunt the same bait stand where i got the trail cam pic of the bear in the picture album, so maybe i'll get lucky and pull in the same one this year..........well i have to activate my scent lok and make sure my 300 mag is sighted in.  ---i've only shot it ten times since i bought it a couple of weeks ago.

----any gutpilers interested in bow hunting for whitetail in NW MN, give me a shout.........there's too many deer on our property and need to thin some does out, and if a big ole buck happens to walk out, you can sure shoot that too.......

Proud Democrat

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2005, 05:47:12 PM »
still nothing.........my baits are getting hit pretty good now, and i've seen a couple, but no shooters.............

by next weekend i'll have pictures of my kill (hopefully)  (i'm saying that for motivation)>.............
Proud Democrat

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2005, 01:46:49 PM »
Got my bear last night.  It's kinda small, but it's still a bear.  Got it after a short stalk and a 100 yard shot.  It's a beautiful bear --jet black with a light brown muzzle.  I'll get pictures up as soon as i get them back.

--my other baits are getting hit pretty good again, so maybe i'll add a second one when i'm out for our deer opener tonight.
Proud Democrat

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 04:39:53 PM »
congrats!!! and you said it all its still a bear!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2005, 09:47:40 AM »
Congratulations on the bear! O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 08:26:08 PM »
i finally found the cord to connect my camera to my comp.....i put the picture of the mount up.
Proud Democrat

Offline MI_Yankee

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 04:11:13 AM »
He's a nice one.  WTG!

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 09:59:14 PM »
well, it's on again......i just started baiting saturday night, went out tonight to check and 4 out of 5 of my baits have been hit pretty good.  -thanks for the advice bearman and baretrax......the donuts and cookies seem to be the ticket.
Proud Democrat

travo

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2007, 11:42:37 PM »
ya gotta be gittin ready for this again. let us know what goes on.

Facebook Comments