October 23, 2017, 08:34:50 PM

Poll

Do prefer gun or bow?

Gun
Bow

Author Topic: Bow or gun?  (Read 2931 times)

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
Re: Bow or gun?
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2005, 01:05:37 PM »
If we ever do that hunt in carolina,remind me of one thing,DO NOT TICK ANY OF YALL OFF! PLEASE!!!!!!
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

travo

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2005, 09:28:55 PM »
i couldnt agree more about all of us being hunters and sticking together, and for the record, i hunt with a rifle also. i dont condone anyone hunting with a rifle, its just that, to me bohunting is #1 for all the reasons i listed. back when i had less time on my hands, less skill in the outdoors, and less money to play with, the rifle was my weapon of choice. have killed enough deer with a rifle though, that i wanted a new challenge. nothing beats rifle deer opener for comraderie and tradition, and that is the main 2 reasons i plan to hunt back home again this year with a rifle, after a 6 year hiatus.

Offline MoHuntress

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2005, 02:41:55 PM »
Although I love hunting with both, my favorite method of letting the air out of a whitetail, is with my bow.

Mo  :wink:

Offline HUNTTING1

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2005, 09:52:22 PM »
Bow!!! As long as you have a good bow in hand (Mathews Switch) then you are sure to have the hunt of a life time weather It a 400 class elk or a 75 pound hog. I speak from experience (13yrs) it will be very memorable.

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2005, 01:44:09 AM »
Enjoy both I can't say either is a favorite.It seems the older I get the less actually harvesting an animal isn't  what is about.Just being out is enough.Don't get me wrong I still like incinerating dead animal carcass.I just don't feel the need to kill something every time I'm in the woods.If the opportunity arises fine if not fine
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline MI_Yankee

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2005, 05:37:49 AM »
Prefer a bow, but hunt with shotgun, rifle, muzzleloader as well. 

Say John, do you eat those woodchucks?

Offline john

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2005, 10:45:36 AM »
i voted gun mostly because if i were hungry its the fastest way to get meat. but i hunt with bows and guns about equaly.

Facebook Comments