October 16, 2017, 10:07:12 PM

Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Harvdog

• My Hunting Page
« on: September 08, 2005, 12:52:05 PM »
Greetings!

Yeah, I'm a newbie...go ahead...start harrassing me!  :D

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 01:13:48 PM »
Welcome to Gut Pile Style there "Newbie" :twisted:  We were all in your position once.  And by the way, the harassment starts after you have been here a while. ;D  So what's your story?  Where are you at? What do you hunt?  What do you shoot?  What do you fish for?Everyone will want to know. O0

Join in the conversations when you can, and again, welcome to the pile.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 01:42:08 PM »
Welcome Harvdog!  If anyone starts giving you newbie hassles or initiations, just let me know.

BTW - have you finished waxing my truck?  If so, you need to go ahead and get started on this
grass!
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Harvdog

• My Hunting Page
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 02:04:26 PM »
Welcome to Gut Pile Style there "Newbie" :twisted:  We were all in your position once.  And by the way, the harassment starts after you have been here a while. ;D  So what's your story?  Where are you at? What do you hunt?  What do you shoot?  What do you fish for?Everyone will want to know. O0

Join in the conversations when you can, and again, welcome to the pile.

I'm originally from Ohio outside of Dayton and moved to Northern Virginia while I was in the Marine Corps. OOO RAH to all the Devil Dogs out there!!!  ;D

I started deer hunting a few years ago with borrowed shotgun. The next year I got a muzzleloader for Father's Day and killed two deer opening day. That Christmas I got my own shotgun but still haven't taken anything except clay pigeons with it. I tried the bow season last year with a hand-me-down bow and took a doe early in the season. During this summer, I bought my own new bow (Storm Archery F18) and have been practicing quite a bit. Really looking forward to the season opener in 22 days, 16 hours, 55 minutes, and 37 seconds.  :D

Not a big fisherman at this point.

Offline Harvdog

• My Hunting Page
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2005, 02:05:26 PM »
Welcome Harvdog!  If anyone starts giving you newbie hassles or initiations, just let me know.

BTW - have you finished waxing my truck?  If so, you need to go ahead and get started on this
grass!

And what kind of truck are we talking about? I just bought a Dodge Ram pickup back in April...MAN...I love that truck!!! O0

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2005, 03:04:23 PM »
Greetings!

Yeah, I'm a newbie...go ahead...start harrassing me!  :D

man when ya roll over like that it just takes the fun out of it all!!  not too far away here, i am in pittsburgh, pa and from the sounds of it ya got bitten pretty good for only being "into it" for a couple years.. welcome kick off yer boots.. relax.. :'( :'( :shock:  ok ok put the boots back on....
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2005, 10:10:36 PM »
Welcome to the pile.Being you're puttin' those boots back on, you get to show the sashquatch how to lace them . It was supposed to be John Andrews turn but them moccasins don't have laces. I think theres a plan at work there.
 Oh , when you're done there, put another log on the fire and stir up the cat....er....squirrel stew ,would you.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Hands

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2005, 12:25:27 AM »
Better late than never(my howdy to you..lol)  ...Howdy Harvdog! Lookin forward to yakkin with ya.  :D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2005, 08:19:06 PM »
Harvdog, how do y'all cook those clay birds. anyhow? Mine never turn out worth a hoot. ;DWell, so much for being new and not picked on! Welcome to the Forum, it's really great to have you here.  O0You know they are standing in line and waiting for your new shine to wear off, don't you? :wink: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments