November 17, 2017, 04:14:33 PM

Author Topic: Survivor  (Read 812 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Survivor
« on: February 25, 2004, 03:57:27 PM »
How many of you watch "Survivor"?  What's the deal with those people?  They whine and whine about how hungry they are without doing much of anything about it.  To heck with swimming around all day trying to spear a fish.  If it's me, I'm looking for some critters to knock in the head!  :twisted:    

I remember one guy, a few seasons back, that killed himself a pig. (pretty pathetic at it - but he did it).  It seems like a bunch of the peta heads were upset about it. :-({|=   I wonder if CBS buckled under the pressure and told them that they couldn't hunt?    

I have a hard time believing that big Tom (Virginia boy) wouldn't bring out the skinning knife!   :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
Survivor
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2004, 05:39:16 PM »
You know I've often told my wife that I thought I could catch a snake or iguana. A simple box trap with a pull stick or a snare should sufice to catch something. Maybe CBS caved unde the pressure.Who knows.
"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Survivor
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2004, 10:26:08 AM »
CN, they probably did. They always do. If done right, snares are pretty foolproof. I wonder also, why nobody built a fishtrap. I mean, we are not talking rocket science here, but don't we all know some well educated folks with 0 common sense?  :mrgreen:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments