November 19, 2017, 02:43:22 PM

Author Topic: Bearman in the album  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Bearman in the album
« on: September 19, 2005, 08:52:50 PM »
Whether it's Elk Hunting, Moose Hunting or anything else - Bearman's showing some Gut Pile Style!

Bearman and the boys score a knock out again!  WOW!   :shock:  :twisted:   (check out the album)

« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 08:55:32 PM by Gutpiles »
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Hands

• Rookie Club Member
Re: Bearman in the album
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 12:38:44 AM »
Checked out the album. And, wow, bearman...you've reared some mighty fine hunters there! That's a nice elk you scored and your boy really knows how to lay down the moose O0 (meese?..lol..moose  :wink: )

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 11:24:56 PM »
Ok, someones gotta ask. How in the heck do you get something like that home?? I don't see it fitting on a 4 wheeler, the moose would overflow the bed of a pick-up even if you could lift it up in there. Even if you quarter and debone it,(figureing a 60% loss for vicera, bone and hide) that moose has got to equal about 4-500 lbs of meat, the Elk at least 300 lbs. That's still alot of bulky meat to put on a 4-wheeler and alot of time butchering in the field.
 Critters like that seldom roam or fall where a pick-up can get to them. Pack horses are used by some outfitters , but I doubt most hunters have them.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 06:33:18 AM »
We manage ok with getting our critters out of the bush. I got a couple of strong boys, and I guess it is just what your used to doing. Wouldn't change it for a thing.

gotta ask bear, approx. distance from camp/home did you have to drag that monster?
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2005, 08:10:22 AM »
Excellent work Bearman. O0  I must say I am quite jealous. :-[ 

If I only had more money and more vacation days. :'(
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2005, 09:38:08 AM »
Good going doesn't seem like a strong enough expression for taking something that grand! I like what Mo asked, too. It boggles my mind to realize what an undertaking it would be to harvest, transport, and take care of such  huge animals. Yep, it must be because you are geared for it, but, dang!  :shock:Congratulations on the big critter, too! O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2005, 04:12:30 PM »
hahahhahahah i read to the second "its a cow" i knew where that was going! definatly impressive, and still a mile is a hellova drag when it has antlers the diamer of my forearms!! 
when in doubt shoot twice

Facebook Comments