November 23, 2017, 10:51:14 PM

Author Topic: New Pictures Posted!!!  (Read 858 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
New Pictures Posted!!!
« on: March 01, 2004, 09:29:38 PM »
You gotta check out the Photo Album section.  Once you get in the Photo Album, click on Favorite Pictures.  It will bring up all of the pictures in the Favorite Pictures section.

Aussie Joe (some of you may remember him) has been sending me some pictures of the critters that he gets over in Australia.  I've gotten them posted in the section.  Stop by and check them out.  Feel free to leave some comments too if you like.

Aussie Joe's been working some major hours at work (it's his busy time of the year).  He and I have been trading e-mails back and forth when he gets time.

Stop by and check the pictures out!  It's pretty cool to see some different critters from a different part of the world.  Also, post your own pictures if you want.  If you have any trouble, let me know and I can walk you through it!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
New Pictures Posted!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 06:28:33 PM »
Cool pics and cool scenery - you've gotta check'em out!  8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Jen

• Gut Pile Club Member
    • Matahota Ranch, LLC
New Pictures Posted!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2004, 08:01:01 PM »
Those are some really good pics, GP!   :D

Jen :wink:

Offline catfishsr

New Pictures Posted!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2004, 09:34:29 PM »
neat pics  :D
NONE STAND AS TALL AS THE PERSON WHO BENDS OVER TO HELP A CHILD.

Facebook Comments