December 16, 2017, 07:22:25 PM

Author Topic: LOOKIN FOR A HUNTING BUDDY... (AUBURN HILLS, MI)  (Read 852 times)

Offline autobody_dan

LOOKIN FOR A HUNTING BUDDY... (AUBURN HILLS, MI)
« on: October 03, 2005, 12:36:26 PM »
Hunted bald mountain state land (auburn hills, MI) sat and sun.  saw 2 does and 1 buck (5 point) on sat morn.  went to draw back on the buck got to half draw and he looked right at me.  held it as long as i could at half draw, than had to pull to full draw and got spotted by the lil buck.  he bolted. 

sunday night was loading my gear back in the car getting ready to leave and a big doe jumped the road 30 yards from me, laughin' and givin' me the middle hoof.  damn. 

I'm looking for a hunting buddy. I've got two stands set up and see deer on both bait piles on a regular basis.  I can only hunt one stand at a time, so looking for someone to hunt my second stand.  MUST BE NON-SMOKER AND USE SCENT LOCK GEAR.  ;D

IF INTERESTED MESSAGE ME autobody_dan
Wild game... its whats for dinner!

Offline autobody_dan

Re: LOOKIN FOR A HUNTING BUDDY... (AUBURN HILLS, MI)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 08:31:16 AM »
I've seen a 5 point and a big 8 point round my treestand last weekend.  cant believe nobody is interested.:(

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 08:42:30 AM »
Dan - I am sure tons of us are interested, just too far away.  Get out there and get to killing.  Sooner or later, that hunting buddy will show up.  Keep us updated; would love to see pics.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline autobody_dan

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 11:24:16 AM »
It sucks being the only hunter in this area.   :'(  there's lots of love for a hunter, just not in this city.  I rarely leave without bringing somthing home, weather it be a squirrell, chipmunk to skin, deer, or raccoon.  I'm sure there are hunters around here in Harrison Twp MI, there just too scared to show there faces in public.  Sad, oh so sad.  :)  I'll keep livin' the life i know best and eat the healthiest food on the planet, the rest of the general public... enjoy the $4 a pound for you're greezy a$$ burger and your salads!  Live it up y'all and thanks for all the support from people on gutpile.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 05:39:43 PM by Ks_Sniper »

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 11:58:48 AM »
I know exactly what you mean about living in an area with no hunters.  Don't get me wrong, Pennsylvania has tens of thousands of hunters, but none of them live in my neighborhood.  My neighbors are a bunch of "ANTI-GUN" nuts.  I love heading out with a firearm and seeing the look on their faces.  It's even better coming home with a fresh kill or a stringer of fish.  They just roll there eyes and shake there heads.

One night, I was out back grilling some meat, when a neighbor yelled over, "Hey, what are you cooking, I didn't eat yet."  I replied, "Come on over, we are having Barbecued Squirrel and Marinated Deer Steaks."  He had that deer in the headlights look and was most displeased with my comment.  I even think hey dry heaved a little.

Ain't life great.  Keep hunting and be proud.  O0 :twisted:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline eddiejohn4

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • from michigan
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 04:27:31 AM »
Where in harrison twp do you live. Im from roseville but thats my old stomping grounds. There are lots of hunters in the area.I have no problems with you hunting with us, and im sure the rest wont either.I have 200 acres in cheyboygan and many pieces to hunt on in the thumb. also a house in harrison mich (clare county) lots of places to hunt there. Also have prop on Beaver Island. Always trying to promote hunting.

Facebook Comments