October 18, 2017, 05:14:09 AM

Author Topic: Local Youth Hunt  (Read 567 times)

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
    • http://www.brandonwildlifestudio.com
Local Youth Hunt
« on: October 08, 2005, 10:04:32 AM »
Hello all. Last night we went to do some PR with the hunters at our local youth hunt. They were a great bunch of people out there! When mulling around talking to some of our friends i asked one of the wildlife guys how those things worked (the regulations and such). Well he gave me some great info and such about the hunts and when our kids get old enough you can bet we will be out there.

Well, there is one thing that i noticed....not one adult female was participating in the hunt with the kids. With myself being a hunter, i asked my husband if this was only a father-child hunt or not. He of course laughed and said no, it was open to moms too.

So i guess this bring up a question to the rest of you guys....Does your wife/girlfriend ever take the kids hunting?

LadyT
Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Sometimes i aim to please, but mostly i just shoot to kill.

All of us were born crying. Some of us outgrow it.

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: Local Youth Hunt
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 10:16:17 AM »
does ewwwww are you kidding answer yer question for lori?  no she dont take them at all BUT my daughter goes out and hunts so, lose one gain one i guess
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 11:06:32 AM »
My wife will shoot any firearm in my arsenal.  Including the Ruger Blackhawk 44 Mag, the Browning 30-.06, and the Mossberg 12 Gauge.  By the way, she is quite a good shot.  She will occasionally shoot clay pigeons.  She will go out in the canoe.  She will go fishing.  She will go camping, as long as there are showers and toilets.  Ask her to hunt, and it's "No way."  She does not like to see the cute, bloody, dead, furry things.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Orion

• Applied for my club membership...
  • You've enough time to sleep when you're dead.
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 08:43:49 AM »
MMMMMMMm nope. The exwife never hunted. I haven't had a girlfriend out in the woods with me yet and my mother never went out hunting either. I'm all for women hunting though. However, if a woman hunts around here, you can bet shes probably taken. So my woman tag is still open.
Be careful what you say to someone with nothing. Its almost like having it all.
-Todd Snider

We're All Here Cause We're Not All There.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2005, 12:44:54 PM »
 My exwife only went out a couple of times, once she did the shooting, but the only she could hit was innocent trees. But my 9 yr old duaghter, offers to clean my game when I bring rabbits, squerrils, and upland game birds.  O0
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Facebook Comments