October 16, 2017, 05:55:14 PM

Author Topic: NY New Guy  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Hobbes

• Applied for my club membership...
NY New Guy
« on: October 10, 2005, 04:08:48 PM »
Hello everyone.New here and just checking it out. From Upstate NY. Hunt whenever I can for whatever. Getting harder to do though. Hope to learn some good things here.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: NY New Guy
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 07:43:40 PM »
Welcome to GPS Hobbes!!  They ain't purty, but they know how to hunt and fish!!  :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 08:37:55 AM »
Welcome to Gut Pile Style there Hobbes.  Stick around and join in the discussions when you can.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 07:22:21 AM »
Welcome aboard, where abouts in upstate N.Y. are you from?
 I hunt in Essex county N.Y., I will be there this weekend muzzle hunt.  O0
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Hobbes

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 10:35:41 AM »
I'm in Wayne County NY. The north border of my county is Lake Ontario. Rochester to the West and Syracuse to the East

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2005, 01:44:46 PM »
Hobbes alot of deer up there?
  I was thinking of headed north, but gas prices took care of that.  :-[
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Hobbes

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 04:18:03 PM »
Yeah. I hear ya about the gas. There are tons of deer here. I think my county is ranked 7th  in the State for population. Higher for buck take. I work nights on patrol so I do get real good chances to spotlight them on slow nights. More state land available this year too. Waiting for bow to open Oct 15th. Ducks on the 22nd.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2005, 07:38:38 AM »
I see that the seasons differ from county to county in N.Y., I know that on oct. 15, this Saturday, I will jump the pond, and do some muzzle hunting.  :wink:
Take a Youth Hunting

Offline Hobbes

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2005, 08:46:48 PM »
good luck. I'm headed out Sat evening for bow hunt all week. Then Sat the 22nd going to head out into the swamp and try bag some ducks

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 04:48:21 PM »
Hobbes, welcome to our Forum! Hey, good luck with the deer hunting, too. O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments