November 22, 2017, 04:20:50 AM

Author Topic: Big58cal's smart bass  (Read 1503 times)

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Big58cal's smart bass
« on: March 06, 2004, 12:30:40 AM »
I heard about a couple of fellas that were fishing in BC's Pond. They were watching a squirrel on a stump by the water edge. The squirrel was stretching out right over the water, trying to fish in a floating acorn that was just within its reach. Suddenly, a huge bass exploded out of the water, engulfed the squirrel in its mouth, and disappeared into the depths of the pond. The two fisherman were astounded! Seconds later, the bass's head reappeared by the stump and spit out an acorn by the stump, then the bass disappeared. the acorn continued to float by the stump. :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline squirrelslayer

• Gut Pile Club Member
Big58cal's smart bass
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2004, 09:26:35 PM »
thats a old one but a good one
i love shootin squirrel in the head

Offline Jen

• Gut Pile Club Member
    • Matahota Ranch, LLC
Big58cal's smart bass
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2004, 12:04:23 AM »
Gee, I thought you meant that he was a smart A**! LOLOLOLOL
I still luvs ya BC!!!

Jen :wink:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Big58cal's smart bass
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2004, 08:13:52 AM »
Yea, Yea, Yea!  Last weekend when we took the boy fishing, we thought that it would be just our luck that he would hook into "Elbert", the 7 lb bass in the pond he was fishing in.  He didn't, thank goodness!  Guess Elbert was full from the muskrats and squirrels! :D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Big58cal's smart bass
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2004, 02:55:19 PM »
I also heard, if you think what that bass does is smart, you ought to see what his catfish are up to!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments