November 18, 2017, 12:44:51 PM

Author Topic: new member  (Read 898 times)

Offline 00buck

« on: October 14, 2005, 09:05:33 PM »
 hey just wanted to say great site glad i found it .Im from south carolina gun season starts tommorow. About time!WWe have a long one though i guess i should be glad for a 2.5 month season. hope i get the monster tommorow.Wish me luck and good luck to all of  you.I like all types of hunting but deer are my favorite. Thanks!00buck

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: new member
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 09:29:36 PM »
Welcome 00Buck!!!!  Good luck tomorrow - let us know how it goes!!  :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 10:46:09 PM »
Welcome to the site 00Buck.  Hope opening day was a success.  We are looking forward to the story of the big kill.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 04:47:06 PM »
00buck, welcome to the bunch! I like your handle, too, 00buck, really cool! O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments