October 23, 2017, 05:40:46 AM

Author Topic: New shirt for the primitive side >>---------->  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
New shirt for the primitive side >>---------->
« on: March 07, 2004, 07:36:45 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know we've got a new primitive shirt.... ok, ok, hold your enthusiasm!  =;

http://http://prodtn.cafepress.com/6/8083046_F_tn.jpg">**Bow Hunter Shirt - click here!**

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline ARMallardSlayer

• Dirt Trackin in the ArkLaTex
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 09:13:10 AM »
Can't read the whole shirt, on the Bowhunter part.........what does the rest say?
"Live Like You Were Dying"

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2004, 06:34:35 AM »
This one says, "Bow Hunter -  Slingin' Sticks and Takin' Names"

Just click on the Gut Pile Style banner and check 'em all out.   :D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2004, 03:16:34 AM »
Gutpiles, pretty neat, just like the rest of the shirts. Good, too, I like your imagination and humor on them, too.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
  • callin with the best.....
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2005, 09:37:09 PM »
that is neat
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2005, 11:59:51 PM »
My birhday is coming up in April, think I'll tell the Mrs. to just pick some from the site cuz I'll never be able to make up my mind.All the shirts seem to be talking about me!!! Gotta get some!!
John Andrews is my hero !

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline DIXIEBANJO

Re: New shirt for the primitive side >>---------->
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2005, 11:47:54 AM »
cool shirt!
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Facebook Comments