December 13, 2017, 09:25:33 PM

Author Topic: im starting a outfitting bus. how much would somebody pay for a deer hunt  (Read 2379 times)

Offline Scott_Canterbury

Illinois big buck country. bucks 150 class 250 class :) :)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 08:32:11 PM by Scott_Canterbury »

Offline john

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
lol if you go by what we spend every year hunting at my place,,,lol about 1500 for a spike.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
lol if you go by what we spend every year hunting at my place,,,lol about 1500 for a spike.

You too huh?   :-\

Scott -  a good way to get accurate feedback would be to, say, bring the site admin up for a free impartial review.   ^-^   LOL.

Alright - mine's taken care of now.  What would the rest of you fellas pay?

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline MI_Yankee

• Gut Pile Club Member
Depends on how long, and whether food, lodging, outfitter tag, etc., was included in the price.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
Re: im starting a outfitting bus. how much would somebody pay for a deer hunt
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 05:11:26 PM »
guys if this hunt is in central illinois and you seriously deer hunt......the price should be a million! i dont deer hunt but my brothers,step dad uncle...you get the picture hunt deer here in central illinois.im not saying the biggest deer are here by no means but you will see a larger AVERAGE deer than most places around here.here are a few deer killed in the past 2 years

Offline Dragon

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 08:31:02 PM »
Just those pictures would scare the deer around here to death

Offline steeliekingfisher

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 01:28:16 AM »
Nice bucks.  Let me know what you come up with, i have been looking into your state for a trip next year!  I do some freelance writing for a local magazine, Fishing and Hunting News here in WA.  I always write of where and what I killed.  I don't ask for a break on the price, I pay my way as I go, but would love a story to put in of a new place with big bucks.  email me at csferrieri@msn.com once you figure it all out.  GOOD LUCK, I envy any man who chooses the outdoors as a living!!!!!!!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0
Hunting and Fishing here, there and anywhere in between.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 10:29:12 AM »
Nice deer! I hope you the best of sucess with your business. Filming the hunt would be a real plus, too. O0 You gotta do better than that TV hunt film crew that was at our installation before 9/11. They had to kill their does before they hunted their bucks. They were listening to our government land manager instead of the folks in our dept. Don't get me wrong, they were great folks, but our sorry excuse for a land manager had them BSed he knew it all. They paid for it. They never scored any bucks in a deer haven, and wasted several weeks of good bowhunting. I am in Company C. Our patrol schedule is afternoon until late at night, when the deer are really moving. We patrol 24/7, and watch the same big bucks in their area.    You fellas live in your area of hunting and have a much better chance of success for your hunters than the unfortunate misguided hunters that listened to our (******BLEEP*******) expert.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline deerdog

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2005, 11:42:00 PM »
Will you guide  a fellow in a wheelchair? I have been hunting for 25 years in South Carolina and never killed anything like those Bucks.They dont grow like that around here!!! VERY NICE BUCKS !!! HAPPY HUNTING

Offline trampul

Scott,

What rates did you decide on?  Dio you have customized packages?  I'm intersted for the fall of 2006. Post back!
Hellow, my name is Trampul.   I'm a spamming idiot that sends spam to a mod.

Facebook Comments