December 14, 2017, 02:08:21 PM

Poll

Whats the best value digital scouting camera?

Bushnell Trail scout
0 (0%)
Leaf River Digital Trail Scan
1 (25%)
Cuddeback
1 (25%)
Stealth Cam
0 (0%)
Recon Outdoors Talon
0 (0%)
Atlantis Digital
0 (0%)
Other
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Digital Scouting Camera  (Read 1261 times)

Offline jjohn3157

Digital Scouting Camera
« on: October 24, 2005, 11:02:05 PM »
Interested in your comments on why you voted the way you did.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Digital Scouting Camera
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 06:08:19 PM »
I picked up the el'cheapo Moultrie 1.3Mp and have been happy with it so far.  The pic that I posted with the Doe and fawns was taken with it. 

$95 - hard to beat.  But, I'm too much of a cheapskate to leave the higher end models hanging on a tree for sticky fingers.   :-\
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 09:44:06 AM »
I picked up the el'cheapo Moultrie 1.3Mp and have been happy with it so far.  The pic that I posted with the Doe and fawns was taken with it. 

$95 - hard to beat.  But, I'm too much of a cheapskate to leave the higher end models hanging on a tree for sticky fingers.   :-\
I get complaints quite often about stolen trail cameras, You wonder, is nothing sacred?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 08:21:58 PM »
I bought a Stealth Cam Digital last year and have not had time to get it into the woods yet,but it seemed to do a fine job on the house animals when I played with it here
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Facebook Comments