December 10, 2017, 08:59:13 PM

Author Topic: Honest input wanted on our trailer idea  (Read 1117 times)

Offline jjohn3157

Honest input wanted on our trailer idea
« on: October 25, 2005, 11:51:37 AM »
My buddy and me got an idea for a new Sport Utility Trailer and would appreciate you taking a look at it and givin us some honest feed back on it.   We call it Chaser.  It not for sale right now as it is just our idea.  We put a web site together ourselves so we can get other peoples thoughts and ideas.  The web site is www.chasersport.com and it shows pictures of our proto-type that we built ourselves and use right now.  Again we are just wanting some good honest feedback from real outdoors people. 

Thank you so much for lending your help to a couple of fellow outdoorsman chasing their dream.

On the road to adventure there are followers and then there are CHASERS!
[/color]

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: Honest input wanted on our trailer idea
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 12:14:30 PM »
ok i looked, basically a baby pop up? not bad, but seems like a lot of wasted space under the flooring with just the soft tent material in it. maybe have a half door  or something for access with top up or down for smaller gear storages, and what no built in cooler?  but that dont look too bad really..
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline john

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 03:47:00 PM »
looks like a good idea, i can just about picture it tagging along behind my jeep.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 09:55:50 AM »
You know what? I looked, and was really impressed! That would be the perfect getaway trailer/camper for a couple to have. You fellas figured a price yet? Also, I like the big wheels on it, too. You guys should get those on the market as soon as possible. I am interested in one.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments