October 22, 2017, 10:42:55 PM

Author Topic: new in iowa  (Read 857 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
new in iowa
« on: September 13, 2005, 08:06:56 PM »
Hi yall. I live in north central iowa. like to hunt deer and pheasent  but love to hunt racoon. some day hope to go on mountain lion hunt behind hounds.
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: new in iowa
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 08:58:51 PM »
Welcome to GPS plottdogg!!   You've come to the right place!   8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Hands

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 12:26:14 AM »
Howdy and Welcome!  :D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2005, 08:13:34 PM »
Plottdog, welcome to our Forum! It's sure nice to see another Iowan here, too. I am sitting in SE Iowa while I pick on the folks here. Now that we have huntable cougers and some wild hogs here, things are looking better for a bean and cornfield state, huh?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 10:21:15 PM »
yeah things definitly looking up. been reports of a lion close to where i live. since i got two new hound pups maybe i will cross train them for lion to. just in case i get the chance to run it.
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Facebook Comments