November 17, 2017, 09:24:21 PM

Author Topic: any one else counting down?  (Read 3944 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
any one else counting down?
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2004, 07:32:24 AM »
Firekidd, check on the web for the F&W web sites for the states around you.  Most places offer something like a 3-5 day small game license that covers squirrel hunting, and isn't too pricy.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2004, 11:19:28 AM »
Thanks 58 I'll try that.
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline squirrelslayer

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2004, 03:21:52 PM »
72 more days till opening day
i love shootin squirrel in the head

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2004, 09:54:15 PM »
You can also check out any public hunting areas that may be available, via their web sites.  I know for KY, there are a lot of good squirrel hunting places in the Daniel Boone National Forest.  Here's a link to the KDFWR if your interested:  http://www.kdfwr.state.ky.us/
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments