October 20, 2017, 04:59:33 AM

Author Topic: I am a NEW-B  (Read 1065 times)

Offline maddawg0517

I am a NEW-B
« on: October 26, 2005, 11:31:59 AM »
whats up folks?

I am from baltimore MD, but hunt in Northern MD and the eastern panhandle of West virginia. I am strictly a deer hunter, both bow and gun. 20 years old...dad got me started around 10, killed about 25 deer in my few years...

the best are 3 8-points, a nice lil 7-point, couple 6's, plenty of does

and ive had a county record get away from me, the guy on the next property got him tho :( and in recent years on our new property 2 BIG 8-pointers have gotten by me very quickly before i could draw the bow and get a shot off

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: I am a NEW-B
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 01:07:09 PM »
Welcome to the site there Mad Dawg.  Glad you joined in.  Stick around and post when you can.  There are a lot of knowledgeable and interesting people here.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 02:09:17 PM »
Welcome to GPS Maddawg!!!! 

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline MI_Yankee

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 02:19:46 PM »
Welcome! 

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2005, 06:41:36 PM »
another neighbor to us here mad river.... welcome to the pile......
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 11:00:55 PM »
STRICKLY DEER ??? Man, we gotta work on you. Luckily, you come to the right place.

Remember those squirrels, that kept annoying you last season ??? They got a season!! How about the crow that woke you up from that wonderful mid-mourning nap. He's got a season too. Remember the deer you heard coming and it turned out to be a turkey. Yep, you guessed it them too. You say your alarm didn't go off??? Chances are a squirrel slipped in the house and reset it for you, they've been known to do that, just ask BC and John Andrews. Happened to them more than once. All them varmits is in cahouts. They're out to get us. Pick up the gauntlet of challenge and shout  with me "PAY BACKS"!!!

Welcome to the pile, we like to have fun.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 04:42:17 PM »
Mad dawg, welcome to the gang! MOSPARKY said it very well, we have to defend ourselves against the invading hords.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline rot gut

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 03:09:57 PM »
There are lots of things to kill why limit yourself to Deer  :twisted:
ANIMAL MOTHER

Facebook Comments