December 15, 2017, 08:27:53 PM

Author Topic: Brand spanking new member!  (Read 1013 times)

Offline stevelord1

Brand spanking new member!
« on: October 27, 2005, 11:29:09 AM »
Greetings everyone!

Never imagined there was such a site out there.  I am a Minnesotan  anxiously waiting for next weekends deer hunting opener.  My son and I own a hunting camp in north central Minnesota where we spend  the whole 2 week season every year.  This quote pretty much sums up my out look on life:

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph, or otherwise out wit birds or animals is hardly normal.  He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him."

Aldo Leopold

Glad to be a member.
steve lord

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: Brand spanking new member!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 12:09:02 PM »
well steve lemme be the first to welcome you and hopefully your son as well! I stumbled across this site not too long ago, and have spent quite a lot of time here.. kick back relax, dont be afraid to toss your .02 into anything got questions just fire them out there!! and of course there is always a little bit of rib poking going on too

Morax keeper of the sharp poking stick  :twisted:
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 12:18:58 PM »
Welcome aboard Steve!  You sound like our kind of folk!   :twisted:

Watch that Morax fella, he's always sharpening that stick!  ;D

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 03:33:34 PM »
Always glad to see a new memeber.  Glad you joined up. O0

Watch out for that Morax, he really does keep the stick sharp.  :-P

And for God's sake, if there is a minivan in your driveway, dont tell these guys.  :'(
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 04:39:08 PM »
Steve, welcome to our Forum! You know, though, you have fallen into the company of rascally ridgerunners. Please feel welcome to jump in with any input or rib poking you feel like. These rascals thrive on it.  :wink: ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments