October 18, 2017, 10:50:57 AM

Author Topic: NC Woman wants to learn to hunt  (Read 1747 times)

Offline ravenwho

• http://www.ravensquest.com
NC Woman wants to learn to hunt
« on: March 09, 2004, 09:48:08 PM »
Hi,
  I am looking for FRIENDS (only :!: tell your wives not to worry want to learn hunting w/ dogs not hunting men!) to teach me about squirrel and coon hunting and hunting with dogs.
  I have over 20 yrs professional experience working with animals.  I have had both knees replaced so a bit slow in the field but I can hold my own.  I am hoping to get a Cur dog this spring and learn to hunt with it.  I eventually hope to enter in competitive hunts.
   Hope some folks will give me a chance and share their knowledge. Please email me at raven@ravensquest.com
Thanks
Raven
Dog Transport not cheap but quality never is!
WWW.RAVENSQUEST.COM

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004, 06:11:16 AM »
It's always a good thing when people are wanting to learn how to hunt.  Wish I could help you, but I live in KY.  I believe there are a couple of people on here that live in NC.  Hopefully one of them may be able to help you.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2004, 10:34:41 AM »
ravenwho, if I lived in your neck of the woods, we would be huntin'! :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ravenwho

• http://www.ravensquest.com
thanks
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2004, 02:57:17 PM »
Thank you all for your replies, it gives me hope!  I have had one fella that lives up the road a piece answer.  I am going to be looking for a Mtn. Cur pup soon, UKC reg.  If anyone hears of one.

Maybe when I go on dog transports I can meet you fellas?  I am heading to Chicago tonight then to Philly,PA.

Thanks
Raven
Dog Transport not cheap but quality never is!
WWW.RAVENSQUEST.COM

Offline john

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2004, 09:57:02 AM »
godbless you girl,i wish you great joy and happiness.love seeing women get involved in hunting.

Facebook Comments