October 21, 2017, 05:14:53 PM

Author Topic: First Post Here  (Read 807 times)

Offline hoythunter

• ArHunter.Net
First Post Here
« on: October 30, 2005, 08:29:11 PM »
Hey guys good looking sight!   I signed up a while back and have never posted thought I would drop in and introduce myself...My name is Nathan and I am from Arkansas...archery season has been going here for almost a month now and I finally got in the woods today.  It did feel good to get out there finally. 

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: First Post Here
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 08:34:51 PM »
Welcome Nathan!!!!  We're glad to see that you've joined in!!!  Good luck on the stick slinging and keep us posted on your progress!!   :twisted:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 02:13:26 PM »
hoythunter - Glad you joined the site.  Join in the conversation when you can.

Arkansas, nice state.  I usually fish the White River, below Bull Shoals Dam, near Cotter, once or twice a year.  Killer trout fishing.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 09:41:17 AM »
Nate, welcome to THE Forum! Yep, y'all have some mighty fine hunting and fishing in Arkansas. I have worked in Arkansas, but the only fishing I got done there was at Lake Texarkana.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MI_Yankee

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 05:35:51 PM »
Welcome aboard hoythunter!  Jump in when you can!

Facebook Comments