November 18, 2017, 08:24:21 PM

Author Topic: Opening night Indiana style!  (Read 2924 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Opening night Indiana style!
« on: November 09, 2008, 07:51:32 AM »
Tonight was AWSOME!!!!!We were heading back to the truck after killing the biggest boar of the night and we see a possum in a small tree.I took Spook over to it to see if he was interested.Spook didn't even give a flying who-who about it.As we pulled into another spot we see a possum head off into the river bottom.We stopped and I got Spook out to see if he would do anything and again he just sat there looking at me.

I was high on the little blue dog Spook.All those walker guys were impressed with him.It was a great feeling being able to witness how much Spook has progressed.Spook made one den tree by himself first and hit all but 1 tree with a coon in it.

We shot 7 and left 5.We made the first drop at 9pm and I loaded Spook up for a much needed rest at 3am.Which it seems about the time the coons quit running.We pulled out two more walkers and they couldn't get anything out side of a den so we called it quits for the night at 530am

I am going to take Spook out for a few hours by himself tonight.Hopefully he doesn't play with himself all night   ;D ;D ;D

I didn't take too many pictures but here are the ones I did get.....

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Opening night Indiana style!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 10:48:44 AM »
what a pos dog  :roll: wouldnt even run the possums ya should get rid of it  I guess maybe I would let him stay here  ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Sniper81

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 01:57:11 PM »
is that the bigest coon in the pic what is ur guys average weight i killed a huge one last night it was around 20 lbs it was f****** huge i wish my camera workd so i could post it

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 03:39:40 PM »
Plott I think I will send you one of the little walkers...they seem to be more your style ;D ;D

Sniper,no that was no where near the biggest coon we shot last night.That coon is on the smaller side of average.
The two coons on the bottom are pretty common around these parts...

Those are from last year.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 04:34:38 PM »
If you send plott a dog, make sure it has some poodle mixed in with it.  ;D You and Spook doing good, Tech!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline curdawgs1976

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 02:15:48 PM »
hey tech is spook an american bluetick or a blue english just wondering

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 02:21:01 PM »
Hell ya Tech! I miss that hunten! Nice looken doggs you got too! You eaten those coon or what?
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 07:04:52 PM »
Nice job Tech, you certainly come a long way with that lil' blue dog. I'm impressed he wouldn't trash on a "see it right there" 'possum. He's turning out to be a fine dog.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Facebook Comments